Network equipment providers often meet the common requirement in the telecom network tenders to offer Lawful interception functionality – in order to enable their potential customers to fulfill country-specific legal requirements.
As an Utimaco Partner you can not only benefit from our technical solution but also from our two decades experience in the Lawful Interception market and can offer your customers a carrier-grade Lawful Interception solution.
During this time already three of the top five 'carrier network infrastructure vendors'* have decided for a close partnership with Utimaco. They benefit from an aligned roadmap development and interoperability testing (IOT) on a regular basis with us.
The combination of your products and Utimaco's is the solution needed by telecom industries customers to fulfill legal requirements. Further advantages of cooperation for you as a network equipment provider:
- Aligned roadmap development
- Standard product approach to complete your offers
- Standard license model and pricing
- Regular interoperability testing (IOT)
- Proven compliance with national LI regulations in 70+ countries
- ETSI, 3GPP, ANSI/ATIS standards and others
- Vendor-tailored pre- and after-sales support - worldwide
- Interface with more than 250 different types of network elements out of the box (switches, routers, gateways, application servers, etc.) for multi-vendor environments
When it comes to LI, we will be happy to take care of all your own and your customers' needs - so that you can offer them a flexible turnkey Lawful interception solution that matches their specific requirements.
You are a network equipment provider and interested in finding out more about partnering with us? Contact us today - at this email address (li-contact-NOSPAM-utimaco.com) or by filling out the following form:
ERROR: Content Element with uid "1349" and type "mailform" has no rendering definition!
*Source: Gartner (March 2012)