Intercept communications, lawfully
Utimaco Lawful Interception Management System
Utimaco LIMS™ is a certified, proven solution to help telecommunications service providers respond to electronic surveillance orders as required by law.
With comprehensive multivendor support, Utimaco LIMS™ brings telecommunications service providers unparalleled flexibility.
Utimaco LIMS™ offers a host of compelling benefits for telecommunications service providers:
- Lowest operational costs due to centralized administration of warrants and intercepts
- High security standards prevent misuse and manipulation
- Seamless integration into existing networks: GSM, GPRS, UMTS, LTE, PSTN, DSL, Cable, WLAN, WiMAX
- Supports all types of communication technologies including VoIP, NGN, e-mail, SMS, MMS, telephony
- Compliant with ETSI, 3GPP, ANSI/ATIS, CALEA, Cablelabs LI standards
Utimaco LIMS™ has been integrated successfully with networks by all leading infrastructure vendors like Acme Packet, Alcatel-Lucent, Arris, Bridgewater, Broadsoft, Casa, Cisco, Comverse, Ericsson, Genband, Huawei, Iptego, Italtel, Juniper, Metaswitch, NSN, Sitronics, Sonus Networks, Starent Networks, Thomson-Cirpack, Zimbra, ZTE and others.
Technical specs for Utimaco LIMS™ :
- Integrates seamlessly with 250+ network nodes (switches, routers, gateways, application servers) by leading infrastructure vendors
- Seamless integration with: GSM, GPRS, UMTS, LTE, PSTN, DSL, Cable, WLAN, WiMAX
- Supports key communication technologies including VoIP, NGN, email, SMS, MMS, telephony
- Role-based user management, together with capability to serve different networks and law enforcement agencies concurrently, allows multiple deployment models
- Components include: LIMS Management Server, LIMS Mediation Devices, LIMS Access Points, LIMS Decoder, LIMS Gateway
Download the Utimaco LIMS™ data sheet for full technical specification.
Modularity & Costs
Modularity & Costs
The modular architecture of LIMS facilitates cost-effective extension and adaptation to new technologies and regulatory requirements. Operators can either install and operate the LIMS system as part of their own Operations Support System (OSS), or they can engage an independent LI service provider.
By centralizing the administration of law enforcement warrants and intercepts, LIMS lowers the total cost of ownership of lawful interception software.
Contact us to discuss plans and pricing.
We understand that LI management is not simply about purchasing hardware and software but it is about meeting national legal requirements and technical demands.
Our services, support and resources help you comply with the law while minimizing the costs and efforts of installation and operation, now and in the future.
Utimaco provides worldwide services including 24x7 technical assistance, online support, onsite training and installation services and works together with worldwide operating regional service partners.
Additionally, our lawful interception partners can manage your LI processes for you, saving your time and removing the costs of maintaining and upgrading systems.
Contact us to discuss lawful interception.